Keeping residents safe and protecting your investment is crucial in today’s environment. At Hawkeye Home Inspections, we provide complete multifamily/residential property inspections that are the best you will find on the market today. We combine our 20 plus years of inspection experience with state-of-the-art tools and report writing software, to make sure you know exactly what you are buying.
We begin with a baseline Property Condition Assessment (PCA) that will be conducted in accordance with commercial industry leading inspection standards from American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) that will include all of the following:
- Inspection of the Plumbing, Fuel system, Electrical System, HVAC Systems, Roof, Structural Frame, exterior covering, grounds, stairs, patio or deck and interior finishes.
We can also include:
- Sewer scope: We run a camera and make a video of the sewer line.
- Infrared Moisture Scan: We use a state-of-the-art IR camera to show us potential moisture issues hidden from view. We also have moisture meters to confirm areas of concern
- Indoor Air Quality: We do a thorough visual observation as well as indoor air samples to determine if there are elevated numbers in spore count of particulates.
- Provide support through our service provider network to get you estimates you may need in a short time.
- Site irrigation inspection: We identify valves and timer locations. We run and test all zones and observe valves, heads, spray patterns.
- Specialty Contractor Inspections: Use our preferred service providers for specialty inspections such as Roofing, HVAC systems, Electrical, Plumbing.
Types of Properties include: Multi-Family Residential Properties, Apartment Buildings, Duplexes, and groups of single-family homes held for investment.