Hawkeye inspections include all types of commercial and industrial properties including:
- Light and Heavy Industrial Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Multi-family Buildings and Apartment Complexes
- Shopping Centers and Strip Malls
- Hotels and Motels
When investing in any commercial property, as an investor it is always wise to have a PCA or Property Condition Assessment completed before you close on the property. Such an assessment helps you get all of the facts about your investment while you still have options and can ultimately save you money or from making a bad decision.
At Hawkeye, our experienced inspectors have the knowledge and tools to assess any issues you may find in a commercial property. All Commercial inspections are conducted in accordance with industry leading inspection standards. We are Certified Inspectors with ASHI. The American Society of Home Inspectors and have been in business since 2000 conducting tens of thousands of property inspections.
Our standard Commercial Inspection includes:
- Visual inspection of the Plumbing, Electrical System, HVAC Systems, Roof, Structural Frame, Building Envelope and Site Improvements, interior finishes, doors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens. We also include the walkways, common patio areas.
- Written report with photographs and a numbered, prioritized summary so you can have the Executive summary of our findings.
- A printed 3 ring binder of the property inspection report if desired.
We can also include other inspection services:
- Specialty Contractor Inspections: We have a list of specialty contractors that can do a specialized inspection of certain systems and components beyond the normal Home/Property inspection. These may include a Roofing Contractor, Electrical Contractor, HVAC contractor, Plumbing contractor etc.
- Indoor Air Quality Inspection for Molds and Allergens: There is a base fee and then a per sample fee.
- Infrared Moisture Scan: Utilizing state-of-the-art Infrared cameras, we can see hidden moisture inside walls, floors, ceilings. We also have moisture meters to confirm moisture content in material.
- Sewer Scan: We can run a sewer camera down the main sewer lateral and make a video of our findings. Free estimates for repair if needed.